
For the past two days we have had our new puppy Hanna hasn't been very happy about it. She growls and barks at the new puppy if she gets to close to their food or water. She doesn't really like that she plays with the other dog toys. Then this morning I saw them like this so I think they will be friends. Too Cute!
3 comments:
The new look on your blog is great. Nice puppy (chubs).
p.s Dont let the cows out.
Hey Autumn!! I was so excited to see you had a blog! It's been way too long and it's so fun to be able to catch up with old friends this way. You look awesome!
Where are you guys living now? We need to do lunch with everyone sometime!!
That picture really is too cute! I hope they do get along I am sure that will make your life a lot easier. no one likes Doggy Drama!
Post a Comment