When we got up the first morning at the cabin this is what we saw. .Snow!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Our 2 Year Anniversary
This past Sunday we celebrated our 2 year anniversary! We were excited to get out of town and relax. We went up north to my parents' cabin and enjoyed some very needed R&R. On our way to the cabin we stopped by Dacia and Brandon's and got to see and play with Qwynci whom I haven't seen for a couple of months. She is getting so big and I was excited to see her.


It snowed till about noon and then the sun came out and by the end of the day a lot of the snow was melted. It was so pretty while it lasted. We went driving around in the afternoon and found a meadow with a lot of elk. There was well over about 100 elk. I wish I would of had my camera to take a picture of them all! We had such a good time and are sad we had to come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment