Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baily Gets Groomed

Before:
So Baily has never had a professional groom yet. We have shaved her a little a few times but she HATES it and will do anything she can to get away from it. She also hasn't been around a whole lot of other animals or people so when we take her some where new she makes a big commotion barking at everyone and everything. However on Friday July 3rd we decided it was finally time for her to get a professional groom. We didn't know how well she would do, but when I got to the store with her she didn't do too bad. She didn't start barking at anything, she just sniffed around checking out a new place. I left her hoping she would do ok for the groomer.
After:

When I picked her up when she was done the groomer said she did great. She didn't bark or bite or try to get away she just gave lots of kisses. She looks SO good and I'm glad she didn't mind getting groomed.

No comments: