James didn't get a deer this year but he did come pretty close to a bear. And like a typical guy, instead of running the other way which I probably would have done he took out the camera and started taking pictures of it!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Deer Hunting
So every year around the end of October James goes deer hunting with his brother and his nephew.
James with his nephew Cyr and his Cyr's friend


They don't get cell phone service where they go hunting and to find any kind of phone service he had to hike up a really big hill that took a long time. I got a call from James every day he was gone except for one which means he made that long hike almost every day. You might think how sweet that is of him to do that and although he reassures me he was calling just to talk to me I know he was really doing it to check on the status of his FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment