Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jack Frost

So yesterday I left work and when I got to the parking lot I noticed there were a few people sitting in their cars with the windshield wipers going but they weren't moving. I thought that was odd and why were they sitting there? Well when I got to my car I realized why everyone was sitting there with their windshield wipers on, there was ICE on the windshield! This was the first morning so far this winter I have had ice on my windshield in the morning. So like every one else I had to sit with the defrost on and windshield wipers on until I could see out of the windshield. When I got home and was opening the gate I noticed white stuff on the ground in our neighbors horse pen. It almost looked like salt, but no, it was frost on the ground there. I also noticed there was frost on most of the plants by our fence. I love it!

No comments: