Wednesday, December 16, 2009
O Christmas Tree
On Sunday we put up our Christmas tree. I didn't think we would put a tree up this year because our house is kind of small right now and I didn't know where we would put it and I didn't want to mess with it. James finally convinced me we had to put a tree up and that we could just get a small one that would fit on the end table or something. So Friday morning I sent him out to get a tree for us and he came back with a pretty big tree. I laughed because I didn't think it was going to fit very well in our house but it actually doesn't look too bad and we have a nice big tree. I used some red and gold decorations I had from a few years ago and the tree looks pretty good!


And of course right in the middle of my red and gold Christmas tree James made sure his Broncos ornament made it right in the middle of the tree :)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment