Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

Better late than never I guess. :) James and I had a good Christmas. I had to work Christmas Eve which I never really like but sometimes have to do. While I was busy at work James was at home setting up Christmas. So when I got home Christmas morning I came home to this:I got the TV I had been wanting for a while. I was so excited! Although James says he had NOTHING to do with it -

I know better :) James got a spotting scope and a remote control helicopter which he is still learning to fly :)

After opening presents we headed to Benson to visit James' family. When we got there we all exchanged presents and visited for a while. I of course finally had to take a nap because I hadn't slept yet after working all night the night before. James' sister was here from Missouri so it was good to visit with her and her family. The next day we enjoyed a birthday part for one of James' cousins then took family pictures. It was a quick trip but it was fun to be with family. Merry Christmas!

No comments: