Friday, April 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After meeting so much family in Safford and Benson we headed home to Mesa. We got home late Tuesday night.
The dogs anxiously waiting for Carter to arrive :)
Just kidding the dogs weren't there, this is what happens when James walks out the door. The dogs sit and wait by the door till he comes back.
Carter finally got to sleep in his own bed :)
He got to meet cousins Cole, Carli, and Brynli. Cousin Cole agreed to teach him to play football and baseball!
He really liked uncle Chad! He was so content and just looked around the whole time.
I sure do love these little feet!
For being so small he sure does eat a lot :)
He got to try out his new born lounger
And he sure does love his daddy who has already taught him patty cake, ABCs and YMCA :)He had his first doctor appointment on Wednesday. He didn't like it one bit but the doctor said he looked great! He also weighed 6lbs 2oz.




3 comments:

Kristi said...

Your baby is so cute
Kristi

As Told By Molly said...

Wow what great hair and he's looking so alert. We can't wait to meet him.

Esther said...

Autumn
I am so excited for you and James. Carter is adorable and I hope that I can meet him soon. You, I am sure are a great Mom.