Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Cabin

Because of all the construction going on at our house, Carter and I decided to stay with my parents for about a week after the baby shower. That week my mom had her birthday and the only thing she wanted was to go up to her cabin for a week. So Carter and I went with them. We had a lot of fun. It was Carter's first time at the cabin and I think he liked it. :)

Carter got to wear his warm flannel outfit for the first time. He look SO cute.

We got to take some nice long naps in the after noons :)

Carter got to wear his sweats, which we all do at the cabin :)


Sleeping in his new bouncy


We saw squirrels right outside the back door.

We rocked in a real rocking chair which we learned "walks". We would start at one end of the rug andwe would end up on the other end of the rug my the couch. It was too funny.

No comments: