Before the Gila Valley Temple was built my parents used to come over here to Mesa almost every week or every other week to go to the temple. My mom and I would always get together and go shopping and we had so much fun shopping all day. Well, my parents came yesterday and we had a lot of shopping to get done and Carter got to come along for the first time. James didn't think Carter would like it very much but he did really well for all the driving and shopping we did that day. I tried to get a picture of him smiling to show James he really did enjoy shopping but the camera on my phone delayes a second before taking the picture so I missed all the smiles but these were really cute!




Of course these were taken while we were in the See's Candy Store and who can be grouchy in the See's Candy store :)
No comments:
Post a Comment