
Carter is now 3 months old. I can't believe he is already 3 months. He is getting so big and is so much fun! He has discovered his hands and they are always in his mouth. He is also learning to grab things that are in front of him. He has started to rub his eye when he is tired. He is talking a lot and has the cutest smile! Every once in a while we can get a real laugh out of him and it is so cute to hear! His favorite place to be of course is mom's arms so I'm learning to do a lot of things one handed but he also likes his bouncy seat and the bath tub. He just doesn't like his hair washed. Last Monday was his first time to eat rice cereal from a spoon and he didn't do too bad but it isn't his favorite. He has also started doing this spitty thing and I don't know where he learned that. It isn't too bad but when he does it with rice cereal in his mouth it makes a HUGE mess all over him and me :) and of course he just smiles and thinks it's all funny. At his last doctor's appointment about 2 weeks ago he weighed 14 pounds.
1 comment:
What a big boy! Still such a cutie and I love those cheeks!
Post a Comment