On Saturday July 11th we went to Safford and had Carter sealed to us in the Gila Valley Temple. It meant so much to me to have Carter sealed to us in that temple because of the roots I have there and he was also born there. After the sealing we went to my parent's house and had his blessing. It was a very neat experience and it was such a special day. We had so many family members there for this special occasion and we are so grateful for all of their love and support.
The Gila Valley Temple
Us in front of the temple after the sealing
Our eternal family :)
Us with James' family
Us with my parents
Carter with my good friend Marcy
Carter with cousins Brynli and Qwynci
I love the look on his face like "what did I get myself into" :)
We had such a great day with family. My son is so sweet and he is truly a blessing in our lives!
2 comments:
Carter is glowing!!! Congrats to your beautiful family.
I'm SO happy for you and James. Each post on Facebook and here conveys how happy you are. Thank you for sharing! And congratulations again.
Post a Comment