Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Dog

So this is our new dog Hadley. We got him about a month ago and he is about 2 years old. James has been wanting to get a male dog to breed our female ones for a while and as much as I didn't want another dog I gave in and let him get one. He is an outside dog so that makes it bearable to have another one. If all goes well we will have our first set of puppies the middle of August.
Hadley isn't allowed in the house so when we put him in the yard with our other dogs we close the dog door so he won't try to get in. Well we learned that we don't really need to do that because Baily (our youngest dog) gets after him if he even tries to get in the house. A few weeks ago she sat by the dog door and got after him every time he tried to get in and I guess it wore her out because she fell asleep guarding the dog door. :)

No comments: