Monday, July 11, 2011

My 15 Month Old


Wow, can't believe Carter is already 15 months old.  It has gone by SO fast!  I just want to say I LOVE being his mom.  He is SO much fun and he makes me laugh all the time. So, just a few things he is doing now:
  • He is walking Running everywhere!  He started walking about a month after he turned 1.  
  • At his 15 month check up he weighed 23.7 lbs and was 30inches tall.
  • He loves having his shoes and socks on.  When we first started putting shoes on his feet he didn't like them at all and would throw a fit.  Now he brings me his shoes and socks so I can put them on him and then he walks all around the house with his shoes on.
  • He has learned to say No and will walk around the house saying "no no no no" it is really cute.  If you ask him anything he shakes his head and says "no"
  • He gives kisses and it is the sweetest thing ever!
  • He can and loves to eat with a fork.  He hasn't mastered the spoon yet but he is working on it. When he is done eating he throws his food on the floor.
  • When he wants something he points and says uh uh uh until he gets whatever he is pointing at.
  • He loves when music comes on  and he starts dancing which is the cutest thing.  He starts by stomping his feet and then he starts pumping his arms up and down in the air.  It is SO cute.  One of these days I will get it on video.
  • He LOVES his dad. 
  • He loves to be outside and loves the dogs.  He will stand at their kennel and yell and laugh at them all day if you let him.
  • He loves his blanket I made for him before he was born.  He drags it all around the house with him.  when I go to get him out of his crib in the morning or after a nap he will bend down and grab it first before I pick him up.
  • He waves bye.
  • When I start singing to him he makes noises like he is singing. When I start singing Popcorn Popping he will start opening and closing his hands.
  • He loves to play with other kids. 
  • He babbles all the time and looks at you like you are supposed to know what he is saying.
  • He loves to climb and when I get the step stool out he climbs the steps right behind me.  We had the ladder out the other day and he was climbing up that too.
  • He loves Sonic ice, so now I have another reason to go to Sonic often :)
  • He loves to drink from a straw.
  •     
    I'm sure there is a ton of stuff I am leaving out but those are just the highlights.  I sure do love this little boy and love that I get to be his mom!

1 comment:

Laney said...

I really like your blog background. Your little guy is SO cute! I'm so glad I got to meet him and see you with him.