 |
|
So earlier this week James found out he had to walk in the Veteran's Day Parade in down town Phoenix. I wanted to take carter to go see him but was undecided because I didn't want to drive and fight all the traffic in down town Phoenix. However, this morning when we woke up I decided that Carter and I were going to go. Well, I didn't drive, Carter and I got on the light rail and rode the light rail (which was our first time) to the parade. Watched the parade. Then got back on the light rail and came home. It was quite the adventure. Carter did really good and really liked riding it to the parade but on the way back he had had enough. He didn't know quite what to think of the parade. He mostly just wanted to run around after being in his stroller for an hour getting there. He did like all the clapping and joined along and waved when everyone else was waving. It was cute and we had fun! This is the only picture I got of Carter while at the parade. He is always so busy he doesn't have time to pose for the camera so a lot of the pictures I take now are a blur of him running by or the back of his head :)
No comments:
Post a Comment