After 6 years of trying to hit my parents and James' parents on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day we decided to stay home this Christmas. Virginia and Paul came to spend Christmas with us and it was a lot of fun to have them here with us. On Christmas Eve we just had a dinner of sweet pork and a lot of other yummy food. Joyce came and shared dinner with us. Christmas morning Carter woke up about 4am I didn't think the rest of us where ready to get up so he fell back to sleep with me in the recliner like he does every morning. I on the other hand couldn't really go back to sleep I was too excited for Christmas morning. Finally at 7am Carter woke up and I went and woke everyone else up. We had fun opening presents and then we kind of had a lazy Christmas day!
| Our tree after Santa came. If you notice all of the decorations on the tree are on the top half because Carter would get any decorations that where in his reach. |
| Add caption |
| He opened some cars that where in his stocking and after that he didn't want to open anything else. |
| Playing with his cars |
| Still playing with his cars :) |
| It was fun watching him trying to use the bat and ball |
| Carter and dad playing with his new racing truck Chuck. |
No comments:
Post a Comment