Today's Photo of the day - Up
The pigs we bought in July are growing
up so fast and today they go out of there pen. I got home from doing some shopping this morning and when I drove up to the gate there was a pig running toward it with one of the dogs chasing it. Once I got through the gate and shewed the pig away so it wouldn't get out of the gate I looked over and one of the goats and the pig were smelling each other. It kind of looked like they were kissing. It was too funny. I thought it was kind of funny to watch them fun around and the reaction of all the animals until one of the pigs bit my leg then it wasn't so funny. It wasn't very hard and it didn't break the skin or anything but I will have a bruise there. James assured me that I would probably need a vaccination from being bit by a pig and that he could mix it all up here and give it to me :) Only at our place will you find this kind of animal fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment