Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Tiny Boy

So my tiny boy isn't so tiny any more. A couple of weeks ago I bought him some 3T clothes which he won't be able to wear very long and size 9 shoes!  Crazy! He is so much fun! He loves to play outside and climb on the fences. He LOVES the animals.  The other day he went into the chicken coop by himself and chased them all around their pen. He had fun but the chickens didn't like it so much. His new thing is playing hide and seek with his favorite goat. He runs inside and hides behind the door and the goat will come looking for him. It is too funny. I have to remind him not to let the goats in the house! His favorite toys are any type of car, truck, trailer or train. He always has to have one in his hand or his pocket! Most nights he has to have one in his hand before he can go to sleep. The first thing he asks for when he wakes up is his car, then asks where dad is (if James isn't there) and then where the goats are.  Too funny! I took him to the park the other day and was surprised that he didn't need any help getting to the slides. He could go up all the steps by himself.  He still isn't potty trained and shows NO interest in doing so.  His favorite shows on TV are Word World and Mickey Mouse.  His favorite movies are Cars and Cinderella. Yes Cinderella. I let him watch it once and now he loves it! He loves all the animals in it. He loves nursery and will say "bye mom" and wave to me when I take him in there. He still loves his "B" and takes it everywhere and throws a fit if I have to put it in the washer. He is always asking if he can help me "I hep you"  Even when I am cleaning the bathroom he grabs a rag and starts scrubbing the tub. It is too funny! He sure is fun and we love him so much!  







Photobucket

No comments: