Christmas pajamas are something I love on Carter. The last two years I would get the fleece ones with the feet for him. I love those and he looked so cute in them. This year I didn't think he would wear them so we went with something different. He loves the movie "Cars" so I thought these were prefect for him :)
So I have really enjoyed learning how to use my camera. The subject I love taking pictures of is Carter, however he doesn't really feel the same way. He doesn't like it at all! For these pictures I bribed him that if he smiled big for the camera he would get candy. He was all about the candy but didn't want to do the pictures. Some of the faces in these pictures portray what he really thought of this whole picture taking thing :) It was fun and in the end he did get his candy :)











1 comment:
Carter has such expressive faces. The ones where hes obviously humoring you are the best.
Post a Comment