Saturday, December 15, 2012

Shoppers and Santa Claus

There is a store called "Shoppers" in Apache Junction where we get the feed for our animals. It has more than just feed it has everything from feed to automotive supplies to lawn and garden supplies to western wear to grills and dutch ovens. It a pretty fun place. Carter loves it because he can get free popcorn. We have been there enough times that he runs strait to the popcorn machine and requests his free popcorn. Well Today they had Santa Claus there. I was excited to take Carter to see Santa. I didn't think he would sit on his lap and I was right Carter really didn't want to get close to him and wouldn't talk to him. But it was fun anyway. This is were Carter usually sits when we go right on top of all of the feed bags!

Photobucket

No comments: