The original plan for Thanksgiving this year was for everyone to go to my Grandma Green's house in Safford. Well, one of my brother's here had surgery the week before Thanksgiving so I was thinking we could stay here with another of my brothers and we could have Thanksgiving together so my brother who had surgery didn't have to have Thanksgiving by themselves. So then I called my mom and sister to see if they would want to come too. We weren't sure who was all going to come but in the end my whole family came and we had Thanksgiving at my oldest brother's house. I was in charge of rolls. I ended up making 12 dozen rolls for everyone who was there. It took me almost all day the day before to bake all those rolls.
The trampoline seemed to be the most popular place for the kids. I also got to practice my picture taking skills on all those kids!![]() |
| are they not so cute! |
![]() |
| It almost looks like Carter is dancing :) |
![]() |
| such a cute cousins |
![]() |
| Dacia will kill me when she sees this picture on the blog but this is so our family. Load a plate full of one of each of dessert. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment