Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Bubble Bath Car Wash

Happy New Year Everyone! I'm not really big on making resolutions for the new year. I always have good intentions of doing it but never take the time to do it. There are a few things this year though that I would really like to accomplish so I will be writing those down as my resolutions. I would love to make a resolution to participate in one of the 365 day photo challenges. However, I know I won't do it every day and I really don't want to set myself up to fail so I will with go with this year that I would like to improve my photography.  That one I think is a more reasonable goal for me. 

Carter has been sick these past few days with a really bad cough and runny nose. I feel so bad for him. I have tried different kinds of cough medicines and I have On Guard and Breathe diffusing in my home all the time. Nothing seems to help his cough. After a rough night of coughing last night and a morning of coughing I stuck Carter in the bath before putting him down for a nap. I always sleep better when I am clean and I figure it is the same for him. He loves his bubble baths but like with everywhere else he goes he has to have a truck/car with him. His bubble bath then becomes a car wash for his cars :)  The first picture he tried to push all of the bubbles behind the shower curtain liner and told me "shhhh bubbles hiding" and the second picture shows his cars all clean after being washed. 













Photobucket

No comments: