Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Morning 2012

This year we stayed home for Christmas. Paul and Virginia came on Sunday and stayed for Christmas Eve which started with breakfast at Denny's with Joyce and then baking twists and finishing cooking sweet pork and pit BBQ meat. We had a nice dinner with Paul and Virginia then opened the presents they brought for us. They got Carter an electric train which of course he loves. Santa was good to all of us. For Carter he knew he loved cars and trains so that is what he brought for him. Lots of cars, trucks and a big train he can play in. Our first mistake was that he got to open his big semi truck with a few littler trucks on it first and after that he wasn't really interested in opening any other presents. We were trying to get him to open the present from my mom which was a coat and when he saw it wasn't a tuck he said "No truck, I no like it"  Eventually he did get all of his presents open though. Santa brought me exactly what I wanted a lens for my camera which I love and a crock pot. James got some camping stuff and and IOU for the gun he wants. We had a relaxing day and had fun spending the day with just us. 

Playing in his big train

Opening one of the many cars he got from Santa





His favorite truck



These fun Thomas the train books that he loves to wear outside and around the house.

Carter's birth mom sent him a book called "Where's My T-R-U-C-K. Such a perfect book for him. I don't know how many times a day I hear carter ask "Where's my truck"


Photobucket

No comments: