This morning I got Carter ready for church. Shirt,pants,socks,shoes and hair done. I then went into the other room to get myself ready. As I was getting ready I realized it was a little too quiet in the room where I thought Carter was. I went to check on him. He wasn't in the living room and the front door was open. Knowing it rained all day yesterday and last night which left us big mud puddles I was a little worried. When I looked outside for him sure enough he was outside running through the big mud puddles in his church clothes :) when I got him inside he didn't do too much damage. His shoes were soaked and the the bottom of his pants were wet but that is all. I couldn't help but laugh. Such a 2 year old thing to do!
It reminds me of another time when he was supposed to be in time out on his bed in his room. For some reason he was just in a diaper. I was in the Kitchen and heard some noise in the living room. I went to check on him and the front door was open and Carter wasn't in his room. I went out looking for him and he had put his shoes on without socks and was playing with the goats in the goat pen with just his diaper and shoes on. These moments make me smile. I was just impressed he thought to put shoes on. Sure do love him and love that he brings these moments into my life. :)
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Sunday Shoes In The Mud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment