Wednesday, March 27, 2013
I Would Trade
While browsing the hashtag "Adoption" on Instagram I came across this quote and I loved it. I browsed the blog of the person who put it on instagram and it is a couple who is also hoping to adopt and tells the story of where the quote came from, the story can be found Here. I have been to a few sealings where the couple getting sealed already had kids so the kids were brought into the sealing room with them. There is always such a special spirit in those sealings. I always thought it would be cool to experience that. I guess the Lord was giving me what I wanted when He let Adoption be the way to grow our family and and let me experience that kind of sealing! More on temples and sealings can be found Here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment