Friday, April 12, 2013

Do You Need To Go Potty?

Do you need to go Potty? is a question we hear a lot around our house now. We have finally started potty training. We have made attempts in the past but Carter had NO interest. Like laying on the floor kicking and screaming when the toilet was mentioned no interest. Last week I finally just took his diaper off and didn't put another one on. He didn't like it and it took him half a day to get used to the idea but he has been a little rock star since then. We went from kicking and screaming when the toilet is mentioned to Carter coming to tell me "I want go pee in toilet" Now I think he does it so he can have another candy but he is peeing in the toilet and that is all that matters right now. He still isn't perfect at it and he has his accidents and refuses to poop in the toilet but from where we were he has been doing an awesome job!

Photobucket

No comments: