Carter got these new sandals the other day. New sandals for some kids aren't a big deal but for Carter it is because he hardly ever wears sandals. Some of it is Dad's preference and a lot of it is that he plays where we live and sandals aren't really practical for chasing goats and other animals :) Well I took him to get new shoes because the ones he had were getting holes in them. We went into the store, Carter saw these sandals, put them on his feet and was practically running out of the store with them. He didn't want to take them off so we got the sandals too. He loves them! I think he didn't take them off for about two days. And yes most of the time when he puts them on he has them on the wrong feet. When I tell him they are on the wrong feet he tells me no that they are on the right feet. It kind of reminds me of my nephew Cole "Well, some people could wear them like this" :)


No comments:
Post a Comment