Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Daddy Get The Bad Mans?

A few weeks ago Carter was asking where daddy was as he does multiple times a day while James is working. I told him daddy was working and he was getting the bad guys. Now when I tell Carter that daddy is working he asks :is he getting the bad mans?"  Our conversation a few nights ago went something like this:

Carter: Where daddy?
Me: Daddy is at work.
Carter: Daddy get the bad mans?
Me: Yep daddy is getting the bad mans.
Carter: Max (one of the work dogs) get the bad mans?
Me: yep Max is getting the bad mans too.
Carter: Radar (the other work dog) getting the bad mans?
Me: Yep Radar is getting the bad mans too. 
A little bit later I told Carter daddy was on his way home
Carter: No more bad mans? Daddy get all the bad mans?

I wish I could have told him that yes there are no more bad mans but unfortunately there are still a lot of bad mans out there.  But daddy works very hard to get the bad mans!

No comments: