Friday, July 26, 2013

Watercolors

On Monday I thought it would be fun to let Carter paint. I got some cheap water colors and washable markers at Wal-Mart and also got a vinyl table cloth in the party section that only cost .97 cents. I put the table cloth down on the the table and let Carter paint and draw to his hearts content. I thought it would just be a one day thing but it is still on my table and he loves painting and drawing with the markers almost every day. He can even paint on the table cloth and it doesn't matter. It doesn't go through to the table :) I have even enjoyed painting with the watercolors. I haven't used those in such a long time! I was thinking today this would also be good for playing with play dough so it doesn't get all over the table. I guess that will have to be next weeks new thing :) 




This pictures I entered into the I Heart Faces alphabet challenge for this month for the letter "W"



 photo blogsignature.png

No comments: