![]() |
| This was the same day. A movie and then grocery shopping wore him out! |
![]() |
| Carter fixing his desk with his hammer. |
![]() |
| We went to the LDS Book store and they gave Carter this balloon. |
![]() |
| One morning I must have had the AC too low. Carter needed three blankets to get warm. I thought it felt pretty good! |
![]() |
| Carter and I doing fishy faces |
![]() |
| Carter giving fishy kisses |
![]() |
| This is an adoption book I read to Carter. I can't get past the first few pages without crying! |
![]() |
| One morning I took Carter, Brynli and Kodi to the splash pad that is by our house. |
![]() |
| Kodi came to play one day. |
![]() |
| One of the quotes I read in my reading this month. |
![]() |
| Carter using a nail file as a ramp for his cars. |
![]() |
| when you don't have a holster for your water gun just put it in the back of your shirt :) |
![]() |
| We went to Joe's Crab Shack and Carter put this bib on and asked "I get my hair cut mom?" |
![]() |
| Carter's lollipop |
![]() |
| I had some bananas that were going bad and made banana bread. With all of the bananas I had to triple and a half the recipe! |
![]() |
| Swimming at Ryan's with the kids. |
![]() |
| One night we stayed up late and watched a movie. Carter tried so hard to stay awake but ended up falling asleep about 5min before the movie was over. |
![]() |
| I walked into the room to Tytan and Qwynci doing this. I thought it was funny. Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair! |
![]() |
| Carter, Tytan and Qwynci ready to watch a movie. |
![]() |
| Tytan has this fun Fire truck bed in his room. Carter got to take his naps in it but at night he wanted to sleep by me on the blow up bed beside the cool bed. |
![]() |
| I got to do a photo session with Marqie. More of these pics to come! |
![]() |
| The sunset the night before we left. |
![]() |
| Sometimes I wake up before Carter does and sometimes I just like to watch him sleep! |
![]() |
| Loving on the new baby Marqie |
![]() |
| Back to Phoenix weather :( |
![]() |
| Carter got these balls out of the machine while we waited for out pizza one evening. When we got home he wanted me to take a picture of them. |
![]() |
| I have LOVED the clouds that come in during the day and in the evening. |
![]() |
| Our watercolor art! |
![]() |
| One day when we went to Wal-Mart Carter had .50 cents in his pocket. The donuts are only .50 cents so he picked out a pink one, took it to the register and paid for it all by himself! |
![]() |
| Another quote from my reading this month! |
![]() |
| Carter's hair cut and his sugar rush car. He found this car at the park a few weeks ago and calls it his sugar rush car from the movie "Wreck It Ralph" He takes the car everywhere! |
![]() |
| At Brynli's birthday! They had swimming, a pinata and cupcakes! |
![]() |
| The other morning we went to the park at 6:30 in the morning. Carter has been wanting to go but in the afternoon it is just too hot so we went right when we woke up. |
![]() |
| After the park Carter and I had a breakfast date so dad could have more quiet time to sleep because he worked the night before. Yes I did go to the restaurant with my morning hair and no makeup. |








































No comments:
Post a Comment