Friday, September 27, 2013

Labor Day At The Cabin

Carter and I spent Labor day at the cabin this year. James had to work. It was just Carter and I and my parents. My Grandparent's Green did come and stay a couple of nights which was fun. We had fun and for the last two weeks Carter has asked every day to go back to the cabin :)

Carter helped Grandpa build the tree house
My dad took down the tree house that was in one of the trees because it was old and too high and is rebuilding it lower so the kids can play in it. Carter helped him with it. 

I'm not sure how much help he was but he loved playing in it. 

Carter has become scared of loud things so every time Grandpa would turn on the saw or the nail gun Carter covered his ears. :) 



Love his pose!

so cool in his new sunglasses!

Showing Grandpa his cool truck


Grandpa gave Carter a ride on the rail almost every day.

Carter likes it when Grandpa goes really fast

Grandpa Green taught Carter to shuck the corn one night.




Carter helped Grandpa McBride shell nuts
Ok, well maybe he ate the nuts while Grandpa shelled the nuts :)

Hand and foot was played at least once a day
I was in heaven, I love this game!

There was rain every day!

There were fields and fields of Sunflowers!
I LOVE sunflowers and loved all the fields of Sunflowers

We ate ice cream at the Lollipop Shoppe
One day we took a long rail ride on the back roads to the Lollipop shop in Alpine, AZ. Such beautiful country seen on the way and such yummy ice cream enjoyed when we got there!


Of Course I have to take lots of pictures
I love how beautiful it is at the cabin and so many places to take pictures. I would say Carter had to endure a lot of photo shoots but I went easy on him and he didn't have to do too many :) 
Love his face in this picture. His face shows his true feelings when I get out the camera and start taking pictures :)
 photo blogsignature.png

No comments: