I can't believe it is already November! This year has flown by. I love this time of year. The weather gets cooler (we are still in the 80's here) so Carter spends most of his time playing outside. The holiday feeling is in the air. I get out the Christmas music and to my husband's protest I start listening to it :) I start thinking about what I'm going to do for Christmas presents this year. I try to convince my husband that it is ok to put the Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving (but he wins on this one every year and we wait till after Thanksgiving to put it up). One of my favorite things about this month though is that it is National Adoption Month. I love reading all the articles I find written about adoption during this month. Along with that I feel so grateful we get to be a part of this miracle we call adoption!
No comments:
Post a Comment