Wednesday, December 11, 2013
I Want To Remember
I want to remember Carter at this age. Actually I want him to stay this age. I want to remember his long eye lashes and kissable cheeks. I want to remember how he loves his B and how it is his security blanket. I want to remember his tiny voice that says "you go night night with me mom?" when it is time for bed. I want to remember his love for trucks and tractors. I want to remember how excited he gets when he sees me. I want to remember his generous hugs and his sweet kisses. I want to remember his love for being outside and playing with the animals. I want to remember how excited he gets when I give him something and he asks "you give this to me mom?" then "Thank you mom!" I want to remember his favorite snack is fruit snacks and will eat as many as you will give him. I want to remember his little boy energy that never seems to fade. I want to remember him being little because he is growing way to fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment