I have decided to join in this Project 52 . Basically it is just following the prompts for a photo a week to capture our life. In the past I have tried a photo a day but that gets kind of hard but I through I could do one a week. So this is week one which was photograph your child playing in their room. Because Carter's room is a little small I couldn't get a lot of it in the picture. It is rare for Carter to play in his room. Every so often he will find a toy in there and sit and play but his love is the outdoors and would rather spend his playing time out there. There is his bed that he never sleeps in because he sleeps with us. (Actually we are trying to wean him into his own bed and then his own room but that is a post for another time). So this is him playing in his room.


No comments:
Post a Comment