Friday, January 10, 2014
Week 2 - 52 Week Project - Carter at this age
I was so excited to get this picture of Carter this week. I want to remember everything about him at this age. Actually I would love to freeze time but since I can't the next best thing is to take a picture of it. This shows him to a T. It was after an all day of playing outside which is his normal. I love how poofy his hair gets when it's time for a hair cut. I love that he thinks he needs to carry a gun in his pocket and a "radio" (his walkie talkie there) just like dad. You can't see them very well but he has dirt stains on his pants. I love the look on his face it is the typical look I get when trying to get a picture of him. I love that he hauls stuff in the back of his tractor. I love that he wants the goats out so he can chase them and try to ride them. I love that he will go into the chicken coop and bring me the eggs without me even asking. I love him and I love this picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment