Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What Happened Today

I love that Carter has a love for being outside! Some mornings the first thing out of his mouth is "I need to go outside" I love all the things he thinks of to do out there and that he has the room to do them. These are just a few pictures of what I captured today!
I thought he looked SO cute in James's hat. What you can't see in this picture is that he was crying because Kahr (the work dog) kept steeling his ball.

Love that he has discovered he can haul stuff in the back of his tractor!
This is what I saw when I opened the back door when he was yelling for me. Tools in his pocket, a hat and those are ear plugs he is trying to put in his ears. I wish I could have caught it in a picture but Kahr was following him everywhere he went. Cutest thing ever! 

No comments: