Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Visit To Grandma's For Andalyn's Newborn Photoshoot

A couple of weeks ago Carter and I took a trip to Safford so I could take some newborn pictures of my newest niece Andalyn Mae. (Marshall and Sally's baby).  I loved taking pictures of her and it is so funny to watch how protective of her Marshall is. You would think it was his first child.
 
Carter loves playing with all of Grandma's gardening tools and digging in all the dirt. Notice he is wearing Grandma's gardening gloves also :)
Carter loves playing with his new cousin Brigham (Sally's youngest son) They play really well together!
He is all boy with his sun glasses, the sword in the back of his shirt and playing with a truck.
Took a break from taking pictures to just be the aunt. Love holding new babies!
This pic was actually taken and edited on my phone but here is a sneak peak from that photo session. Notice how big her feet are!

No comments: