Meet Radar. He is our new dog. Actually he used to be one of James's work dogs but they retired him and now he is our pet. He was never trained in bite work so he is a nice dog and Carter and him have become fast friends. Radar LOVES to fetch and Carter loves to throw things so they get along quite well! A couple of weeks ago I went outside to get Carter because we had to leave. It was pretty quiet and I didn't see Carter in his usual places. I started calling for him and still no answer. I finally found him in the van pretending to drive with Radar seat buckled into the front seat. So funny! When I told James about it he said a few weeks before Carter told him that Radar was going to be his work dog now. So I am pretty sure in Carter's mind he was getting Radar in the car and taking him to work. I love all the things Carter comes up with. Even if it is playing in my car with his dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment