These are a few of my Instagram pictures from the first two weeks with Emily
![]() |
| This is the day we brought her home. Her Birth Mom chose this outfit to come home in. Aunt Megan was holding her for this picture. |
![]() |
| Carter didn't have any desire to hold her until we had been home for a few hours then he asked to hold her. James was in the other room and when I put Emily in Carter's arms all he wanted was for his dad to come see him holding baby sister. |
![]() |
| Some pictures from the day after we brought her home. Some of James's family came to see her. Virginia, Paul, Tracy and Megan. |
![]() |
| One of the days James, Carter and Virginia went out for pizza and Emily and I had some girl time at home. |
![]() |
| My Children! I love that this is my life! |
![]() |
| This is on our way to her first Doctor's appointment. She weighed 10lbs 1 oz. Carter was very concerned about all the stuff they were doing to her. He didn't want them to hurt her. She had to get her heal pricked and when I took her back the Lab Tech who was going to draw the blood loved all her chunkiness and went and got 3 of her co-workers to see how cute she was! She is super cute! |
![]() |
| One week old. |
![]() |
| I love watching her sleep. So peaceful! |
![]() |
| This was after we had just had a visit from her Birth Mom. We love her! |









No comments:
Post a Comment