A little over 2 weeks ago I started the diet Advocare. When I started I had not intention of quiting my diet coke drinking. However I didn't have one the first day which made it easier not to have one the second day and now 2 1/2 weeks later and I haven't had a diet coke and I don't miss them! This has been a little confusing for Carter because I think since he has been 1 I have had to have a diet coke every day. We would either go to Sonic or circle K to get one. I have replaced my diet coke with lemon water and for some reason water tastes better in a Sonic cup so we still go (not every day) and I get a cup of ice to get a cup. Today we went and Carter asked if I was going to get a diet coke. I told him no I was just going to get water. He then asked "because you don't drink diet coke anymore?" I said yes that is why. He then asked " why don't you drink diet coke anymore?" To which I explained that they weren't good for me and I felt better without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment