Wow can't believe our baby girl is three months old! She smiles a lot but when I get the camera out she stops smiling and it drives me crazy because she has such a cute and contagious smile I want to get it on camera. I guess it will have to wait! She is sleeping through the night most of the time. She usually wakes up around 5 or 5:30 in the morning. Sometimes she gets up earlier to eat but that is her normal. She is drooling a lot and loves to chew on her hands. She loves to play with her hands also so I love this pictures of her hands together because that is what she loves to play with. She will put her hands together and look at them and concentrate really hard and then try to get them in her mouth. So cute! She is still getting the hang of grabbing stuff. You can tell she really wants to grab whatever is in front of her and concentrates really hard but she hasn't quite mastered it yet. On the 16th of this month she started rolling over from back to belly on her right side. Now whenever you lay her on her back she rolls right over to her belly. But the thing is she doesn't really like her belly so she gets frustrated and starts fussing. Every once in a while she will lay and play on her belly for a little bit and try to grab the toys in front of her. Sometimes also you can tell on her face she is determined to move while she is on her belly. Love that determination! She loves Carter and watches everywhere he is. She doesn't mind her bath but she really doesn't like her face or her head washed. She is wearing 3-6month and 6month clothes. I love her cheeks and her chubby hands!

No comments:
Post a Comment