Thursday, January 29, 2009

My New Pass Time



Back in September while spending Labor Day weekend at the cabin with the family my Grandma was teaching the kids how to crochet and she was crocheting a baby blanket. I remembered that I had learned how to crochet a little when I was younger and in 4H for a little while. So, I tried my hand at my grandma's blanket and it was kind of fun. When I got home I went out and bought a book to learn how to crochet again. In the book I found the pattern to this blanket and decided to make it but change the colors to make it Broncos colors because that is the team my husband likes. Well 3 months later I finally finished the blanket. It isn't perfect by any means but it was really fun to make and I hope to crochet more things!

No comments: