This is the Billy goat and I named him Billy goat. Not very original but I like it!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
And On That Farm He Had A Goat, Or 4 Goats!
Two Satrudays ago I took a nap in the afternoon because I had to work that night. When I got up James had me look out the door and tell him if I noticed anything different. At first I didn't see anything different the dog kennel was where it was supposed to be, all three goats were grazing around. WHAT? Three goats? There were only two goats when I went to sleep. Then when I actually started counting there were four goats all together. James went out while I was sleeping and bought two more goats.
One is a Billy goat which will be used to bread the other two females. The other is a female and they are actually twins!
They are both full bread Boer goats
This is the female. I still don't have a name for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know they multiply fast but not that fast. Your going to have four to six more soon. What are you going to do with so many goats?
Ok I never thought of goats as cute, but they so are! I think I like Billy the most! Seriously they are really cute!
Post a Comment