Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beautiful Twist


I post this mostly for my mother. It is a Christmas tradition in our family to make twists. We make a lot of them and give them away and keep some for our own. I didn't learn to make them until about 4 years ago. My mom and Dacia were very impressed because the ones I would make would end up looking so much better than the ones they would make. I think theirs don't turn out bad but they insist mine look so much better. Since then it has been a joke in our family because my mom will make her twist and it won't rise or something won't turn out right but mine will always look so good. The first time I met James' family I made one for them and they loved it. Since then, my father-in-law always tells me I can make one for him anytime. So, they were coming into town this last Saturday so I decided to make one for him. When I took it out of the oven it looked SO beautiful I couldn't help but call my mother and tell her how beautiful it turned out and she again let me know how jealous she was that mine always turns out so good. The picture doesn't do justice for it but I wanted mom to see it. Fun times! Love you mom!

1 comment:

Danika said...

I'm seriously drooling...