Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole and Carli

So I was kind of a slacker when it came to getting Cole and Carli a birthday present for their birthdays this year. Since it was past their birthdays and I hadn't given them anything I decided I would take the both of them to Toys R Us and let them pick out a toy for themselves. Yesterday I picked them up around noon and they gathered all the money they received for their birthdays plus the money I gave them when we got to the store and we started looking at toys. We were there well over an hour and a half and I think we looked at every toy in that store. It was so much fun to watch Carli look at the toys and then ask how much they cost. I would tell her what they cost most being 5-10 dollars and she would say "oh I don't have that much" well she had 40 dollars but because they didn't cost 40 dollars she thought she didn't have enough. Cole was pretty good about figuring out what everything cost and would help Carli with that also. He is such a good big brother. In the end Cole got three boxes of Lego's and Carli got a mermaid barbie and a bath toy for the barbie. We had so much fun.

After Toys R Us we went to McDonald's and James met us there. Cole and Carli had fun playing on the McDonald's playground, drinking orange soda, and watching their new toy walk off the table. They are too funny to watch.Of course what is a birthday without ice cream, so after eating and playing we enjoyed ice cream cones before heading home.

Thank you Cole and Carli for coming with me and making it such a fun day. Happy Birthday!

No comments: