James doesn't look too happy in this picture but he really was excited to be there. The seats were really good too, they were on the lower level on the first base line.
They played the Florida Marlins and won 8 to 0. It was a really good game!
Because it was Friday night they did a fireworks show after the game. It was a really good show!
They did the fireworks show with a tribute to Michael Jackson music. I'm not really a Michael Jackson fan but I did find myself singing along to some of the songs and it made for a cool fireworks show.
1 comment:
Hi Autumn! What fun to just go to a ball game on a whim! Hey, we were in Show Low for the 4th, too. Well, really Heber. I wish we could have gotten together. Tell James we say Happy (late) Birthday! I'll let Olen know he needs to pause for 10 seconds and give him a call. When life slows down, we really should get together...
Post a Comment