Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting The Smell Out

So you might be wondering what all these things are for. Well this evening Carter had been playing in his bouncy for a while and then he started getting fussy. I figured he was tired and sat down to rock him in my new glider. Well right when I sat down he puked everywhere. All over himself, all over me and all over the chair. So I hurried and gave him a bath and then started cleaning the chair because I didn't want that sour milk smell to stay on my new chair. I scrubbed and scrubbed but nothing was working so I called my mom, because she is the mom and she knows everything right? So I told her my crisis and she gave me a few ideas and then said she would look in her "How To Get Anything Out Book" and call me back if it had any good ideas. Not even five minutes later my mom called me back and sure enough it said to mix 1 cup of water, 1Tbs white vinegar and 1Tbs laundry detergent and scrub the area and then if needed use some kind of pet deodorizer. So I did what she said and sure enough it took the smell right out. I was so excited and now I know what to do if it happens again :)

No comments: