Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Quit!

So on Monday I quit my job at the hospital and am now officially a stay at home mommy :) As much as I enjoyed working as a nurse at the hospital and working with the nurses I worked with I am more excited to stay home with Carter and watch him grow. Before Carter was born , along with working at the hospital, I started also working from home doing pediatric phone triage. I will continue to do this a few nights a month. I am so thankful I have the opportunity to do this and thank my wonderful husband for working so hard for our family so that I can stay home with our sweet boy.

2 comments:

Danika said...

Hooray! Welcome to the SAHM world :)

Harriett said...

I'm so glad for you to get to stay at home with your adorable little guy. What a wonderful family he has. Congrats to you.