Carter talking to his dad while we stop for a little while at a Wal-Mart in New Mexico at about 5:30 in the morning. I think he was so excited to get out of his car seat :)
Carter in his car seat some where between Shamrock Texas and Missouri. I'm sure he is thinking "Are we there yet I'm getting tired of being in this seat" :)
I had to take this picture because this is Carter after he had a bath that he actually enjoyed. Before this he hated his bath. He would scream the whole time he was in the water and the whole time he was getting dressed. He didn't like anything about the bath. However this morning was different. I put him in the bath and he didn't even cry. He thought about it once or twice but he never did. He actually enjoyed it and even cracked a smile. He has enjoyed his bath time ever since then :)
Carter having some play time with Grandma Parker while we are stopped to fill up on gas and take a potty break somewhere in Oklahoma on our way back from Missouri.
We had a fun trip and it was good to see family we don't get to see very often. Congratulations Lacy on your graduation from High School we hope you enjoy this new stage in your life. Congratulations Jeremy on your 8th grade graduation and we hope you enjoy High School, don't break all the girls' hearts while you're there :)
One funny story while we were there and it totally made me feel like a mom is that I had fed Carter right before we left to go to the 8th grade graduation. When we got there I changed Carter really fast before we were going to go inside and when I picked him up after being changed he threw up all over me. It wasn't just a little bit either. It was about the whole 4 ounces I had just fed him. Well lucky for us we had all of our clothes in the car because we were going to be leaving right after the graduation so I was able to get me and Carter all cleaned up and inside before the graduation started and we didn't even smell like sour milk. :) It was the first time I had been puked on but I'm sure it wasn't the last. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment