This is Carter at 6 weeks old. I wanted to take a picture of him when he was 1 month but never took to the time to do it but I figured 6 weeks was close enough. When he was born he was about the size of this bunny so you can see how much he has grown. He is starting to smile and talk a little. He is awake more during the day. He likes to be held and doesn't like to be put down. I have a baby carrier so he spends a lot of time in that so that he can be held and I have two hands to get things done. :) The funny thing about this is that my mom tells me the first three months of my life were spent in a baby carrier because I didn't like to be put down. :) He loves to sleep on his tummy and won't sleep on his back. Carter LOVES to eat and before we left the hospital after he was born one of his Grandma's said "If he is like the rest of the boys in our family he will eat you our of house and home" so every time I feel like I am feeding him every hour I think of what she said and just laugh. He is starting that early :) We sure do love him and am glad he is part of our family. Saturday, June 5, 2010
Six Weeks Old
This is Carter at 6 weeks old. I wanted to take a picture of him when he was 1 month but never took to the time to do it but I figured 6 weeks was close enough. When he was born he was about the size of this bunny so you can see how much he has grown. He is starting to smile and talk a little. He is awake more during the day. He likes to be held and doesn't like to be put down. I have a baby carrier so he spends a lot of time in that so that he can be held and I have two hands to get things done. :) The funny thing about this is that my mom tells me the first three months of my life were spent in a baby carrier because I didn't like to be put down. :) He loves to sleep on his tummy and won't sleep on his back. Carter LOVES to eat and before we left the hospital after he was born one of his Grandma's said "If he is like the rest of the boys in our family he will eat you our of house and home" so every time I feel like I am feeding him every hour I think of what she said and just laugh. He is starting that early :) We sure do love him and am glad he is part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment